Thursday 29 November 2012

Mainstream Magazine Analysis

I have decided that my film will be a Hollywood mainstream picture, as a box office film, my magazine will have to reflect this. By looking at existing mainstream film publications, I hope to better understand what content is expected on these types of magazines, and what I will have to include on my own magazine.



  • Recognisable Actor
  • Barcode
  • Big, Bold Font
  • Bright Font
  • Reference To Other Content
  • Pictures Of Other Content
  • Website
  • Price
  • Tagline
  • Cover lines
  • Banners



  • Recognisable Character
  • Bright/Bold Font
  • Barcode
  • Price
  • Edition
  • Pictures of Other Content
  • Taglines
  • Banners
  • Movie font
  • Reference to other Content

  • Recognisable Characters
  • Bold/Bright Font
  • Barcode
  • Issue number
  • Price
  • Special issue
  • Banners
  • Taglines
  • Reference to other Content
  • Pictures of Other Content




No comments:

Post a Comment